Saturday, January 10, 2009

Happy New Year!!

Well it's been quite a year so far and we're only 10 days into it! I haven't written in a while and as one of my resolutions, I hope to allow myself more time to write about what's going on...
So since my last post, we voted in a new administration, watched our collective 401ks spiral down to the point that I don't even read my statements anymore, and Walmart showed ALOT more profit during Christmas than Neiman Marcus... It will be interesting and inspiring to watch a national priority shift to hopefully live within our means in every aspect of life not just financially... what is your emotional budget? What is your physical budget? What is your spiritual budget? What is your health budget? We can't afford to be unconscious with any of our budgets... fill your heart with joy, share it with others, keep yourself healthy and protected... Love Well. Love Wisely.

No comments: